Sunday, August 25, 2013

Plan B1/2

My poor head is spinning! Trying to juggle all of the travel options is making my brain hurt.




Flying to London seemed like a do-able option, but now it looks like we would get stuck there. The trains, which looked plentiful & cheap when I originally checked, seem to be mostly sold out now, with only a few very expensive seats available.

So, we're still aiming for Monday night, but we're heading for Frankfurt instead.

Only one more sleep! We're psyched!





3 comments:

  1. Frankfurt here you come! Even though you've not been there before, I'm certain that savvy international travelers such as yourself and Dan will little challenge navigating over to the train station. And then...next stop Paris. Reminds me, I have an almond croissant awaiting me for breakfast.

    Allons-y!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmm...croissants! See, that's why I have to go to France - there are no decent croissants in Calgary.
      Dan isn't coming on this trip (no boys allowed), but I'm sure the 3 of us girls will be just fine. We might even be able to squeeze in a tiny bit of sightseeing in Frankfurt.

      Delete
  2. Ooops, you got away before I could say HAVE A GREAT TRIP, CHERYL. SEE YOU IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS. Sorry about the shouting.

    ReplyDelete