Sunday, April 21, 2013

She's up! Aaaand, back down.

So for the last couple of weeks or so, I've been all...




Schenectady, New York-based painter Aja aka Sagittarius Gallery, imagines what Grumpy Cat's portrait would be like if painted by Dutch impressionist Vincent Van Gogh, in the style of his Starry Night.
And Melody's been all
here are some pictures of a gorgeous, sunny beach just waiting for you





And Cindy's been all
these beautiful flowers will be growing in your garden soon





And Taz has been all
I wuv you





Then I receive actual mail that isn't addressed to "occupant".
A lovely card - thanks, C.




Then my sister brings over an enormous bunch of flowers...




Man, you guys really know how to ruin a good wallow!
I see that things are starting to poke through in the garden.
The chives and clematis...




...even the peonies that've been trying to get rid of for two years...




...and I'm thinking, okay, this is better. Yeah, this is actually pretty good.
And I'm all




So I'm sitting on the couch enjoying a cup of tea, and reading one of my favourite magazines, thinking all is well with the world...




and I glance out the kitchen window...




Now I'm all





3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the offer, but I would never subject you to 16 hours of driving just so I could have a couple of days of sunshine. I might, however get you to pick me up at the PP airport when the Aero Mexico flights are up and running. The flight times look like they're gonna be awkward as Hell and probably more trouble than they're worth, but I might have to give it a try one weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cheryl, I hope you are feeling better now! Lovely new blog you have here. I was updating my blog roll, and discovered you've moved yourself over here. Let me know if you wish to keep this one private, otherwise I'm adding T3 in.

    It looks like we have the exact same colour cape cod chairs. I'll have to show you a pic of mine...

    Sue xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue.
      Yes, winter is finally over, and coincidentally, so is my pissy mood :)
      I'm glad you found me over here at T 3, and please feel free to update your blog roll.
      By all means send photos of your chair(s). I love seeing how other people decorate their outdoor spaces. Indoor spaces too, actually. I'm really just a voyeur.

      Delete